Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Christian Grey 'a Mess' (Video)

"She had a really good time doing it. I saw she was enjoying it so much and she was writing the story she wanted to be told. I wanted to sit down and write my own story. She said "why don't you?" so that's when I did.
He says that both are deeply "individualistic" writers so they don't critique each others work much. He claims all he did on Fifty Shades was "proofread."
Now that both are full-time writers, they tend to avoid each other during the day. In The Guardian, he described a typical writing day:
 "It would be nice to picture us working on opposite sides of the same desk, like Harold Pinter and Antonia Fraser, but in our case it's probably better to stay out of crockery-throwing range. I work in my shed, Erika works at her desk, and we meet up in the kitchen for mealtimes or coffee."

No comments:

Post a Comment