Tuesday, September 11, 2012

50 Shades of grey Obsessed



Well, I have finally come out of my Fifty Shades of Grey haze. I read all 3 books in less than 3 days. Once I get started on a really good series of books, I can't stop until they are done. Fifty Shades was no exception. I actually didn't even realize there were 3 books until I was about 70% done with the first one! Anyway, I totally loved it. It was intense, sexy, romantic, sweet, so many things. And I am now a woman completely obsessed with Christian Grey. COMPLETELY. The great thing about Fifty Shades is it plays into ALL of your fantasies. And I'm not just talking about sexual fantasies (though that is very very much a part of it!). I don't want to give away too much incase you haven't read it. But if you haven't, YOU NEED TO!









No comments:

Post a Comment